This is to cool
Instructions are given to make a tower for 32 ink pads. You make it smaller or larger to suit but always work in multiples of 4.
1. Cut 32 pieces of card each measuring 5” x 6” (12.5 x 15.3cm).
2. With the longer edge at the top, score at 2.5” and 3.5”.
3. With the short edge at the top, score at 1” and 4”.
4. Fold and burnish all the score lines.
5. Cut up the sides of the scored square in the middle of both sides…see the dotted lines.
6. Stick a length strong, permanent double-sided sticky tape to 2 rectangle flaps opposite each other.
7. To make up the boxes, fold the free square in, followed by the rectangle with the tape on and then the other rectangle flap and stick it down to the tape. Do the same on the other side and repeat for the…
View original post 370 more words