Instructions are given to make a tower for 32 ink pads. You make it smaller or larger to suit but always work in multiples of 4.
1. Cut 32 pieces of card each measuring 5” x 6” (12.5 x 15.3cm).
2. With the longer edge at the top, score at 2.5” and 3.5”.
3. With the short edge at the top, score at 1” and 4”.
4. Fold and burnish all the score lines.
5. Cut up the sides of the scored square in the middle of both sides…see the dotted lines.
6. Stick a length strong, permanent double-sided sticky tape to 2 rectangle flaps opposite each other.
7. To make up the boxes, fold the free square in, followed by the rectangle with the tape on and then the other rectangle flap and stick it down to the tape. Do the same on the other side and repeat for the…
These are a few of the birdhouses I made with Stampin up products I have tried to use other products but for this project I used Baked Brown Sugar paper, Baked Brown sugar ink pad. The bird builder punch and our flower punch. Best of all the wood grain stamp Love Love these
Well I am a little closer to getting everything ready for videos from my craft room. I cannot believe how one person can collect so much stuff. I found things I had forgotten I had, embellishments ,stickers paper etc.Looking forward to sharing with you all my journey into Stampin Up. I am getting ready to do some videos with the stampin up products, Two more days and maybe I can get to work. God Bless
Today I decided to start a blog just to help other people who love to craft as much as I do. Right now I am using Stampin Up products. Love them. But I also use a few of TIm Holtz products that I had before I became a Stampin Up person. I love Donna Dewberry I also paint, sew, crochet and I have been know to knit a little hopefully I can bring you some incite to my crazy craft world. I also love the Gina K designs. Stamp TV rocks. My friend says I need to choose one thing but I can’t I love them all. So I work on some thing awhile and then go to others. My craft room is full of things to get started having a good time with, I do some of the craft shows and I love seeing the people and talking to them. Until next time I hope to have some craft video’s and pictures. God Bless